Our Comprehensive Apprenticeship programme (600+ hours minimum training) is comprised of four sections:
You will progress through our Comprehensive Apprenticeship by successfully completing:
- 4 Weekend Syllabus Training Sessions (102hrs)
- 4 Case Study Workshops (24hrs)
- 4 Apprentice Workshops (24hrs)
- Anatomy Workshop (12hrs)
- 18 bP Group Studio Classes
- 18 Private Sessions with Dawne
- 1 Private Session with Mejo
- 10 Skype Sessions with Mejo
- 2 Workshops with Mejo (12hrs)
- 171 Self-Practice Hours
- 200 Apprentice Teaching Hours
- 4 Assessments (8hrs)
Total: 600+ hours
Cost: £4995 (£3995 plus £1000 deposit)
SEMINAR/WORKSHOP DATES AT A GLANCE* / DATES FOR OUR APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME STARTING IN SEPTEMBER 2018 HAVE NOT BEEN POSTED YET! CHECK BACK SOON!
- 19-22 January 2018: The Beginner System (32hrs)
- 3-4 February 2018: Essential Anatomy (12hrs)
- 10 March 2018: Case Study Workshop (6hrs)
- 14 April 2018: Apprentice Workshop (6hrs)
- May 2018: Beginner System Test-Out
- 22-24 June 2018: The Intermediate 1 System (24hrs)
- 21 July 2018: Case Study Workshop (6hrs)
- 18 August 2018: Apprentice Workshop (6hrs)
- August 2018: Intermediate 1 System Test Out
- 21-23 September 2018: Intermediate 2 System (24hrs)
- 24 September Workshop with Mejo (6hrs)
- 13 October 2018: Case Study Workshop (6hrs)
- TBD November 2018: Workshop with Mejo (6hrs)
- 17 November 2018: Apprentice Workshop (6hrs)
- December 2018 / January 2019: Intermediate System 2 Test Out**
- 22-24 February 2019: The Advanced System (24hrs)
- 16 March 2019: Case Study Workshop (6hrs)
- 13 April 2019: Apprentice Workshop (6hrs)
- July 2019: Comprehensive Test Out with Dawne and Mejo***
*Between seminars/workshops, you will be required to complete self-practice hours, which include private lessons, group classes, practice teaching hours with fellow apprentices and apprentice teaching hours** in our studio, alongside our team. Dates/times for self-practice and apprentice teaching hours** will be decided by you, per studio availability.
**Following your successful test-out at the intermediate 2 level, you will be able to start teaching as an Apprentice in our studio. You are required to complete 200 hours of apprentice teaching hours at the studio before you are able to complete your final assessment and receive your certificate of completion. You will be paid a small amount for your work as an Apprentice teacher.
***You will receive a certificate of completion, designating you as a Classical Pilates teacher once all required hours and your final comprehensive test out has been completed. All hours and final test-out for those starting our apprenticeship in January 2018 must be completed no later than 1 August 2019.
£1000 Deposit (Non-refundable) with balance due before 1 January 2018.