Our Balanced Body® Pilates Apparatus instructor training courses complete the Comprehensive Pilates instructor certification process.
In addition to mat & reformer training, you will learn the complete repertoire on the Trapeze Table/Cadillac/Tower, Pilates Chairs, and Barrels.
Like our other courses, each module is accompanied by a written and practical exam but the only final test-out for apparatus, is the comprehensive exam.
Completing the additional apparatus courses give you a great variety of tools to use when working with clients and qualifies you to take your Comprehensive Pilates teacher training exam.
Our Comprehensive Certification programme includes:
exercise instruction in the complete Pilates Trapeze Table/Cadillac/Tower, Pilates Chair and Barrels,
comprehensive manuals consistent with current industry standards,
cueing, coaching, safety and teaching tips for clients at different levels of ability and fitness,
program sequences for classes and personal training sessions, and
equipment safety and set up
NEXT Comprehensive 2017/1 Starts 10 February 2017
Your Comprehensive Teacher Training Schedule Includes:
- Mat 1: Friday 10 February (4-8pm), Saturday 11 & Sunday 12 February (10am-5pm)
- Mat 2: Saturday 11 & Sunday 12 March (9am-6pm)
- Reformer 1: Friday 7 April (4-8pm), Saturday 8 & Sunday 9 April (10am-5pm)
- Reformer 2: Saturday 13 & Sunday 14 May (9am-6pm)
- Reformer 3: Saturday 10 & Sunday 11 June (10am-6pm)
- Trapeze/Towers: Friday 7 July (4-8pm), Saturday 8 & Sunday 9 July (10am-5pm)
- Chairs: Saturday 12 & Sunday 13 July (9am-6pm)
- Barrels: Saturday 9 September (9am-6pm)
Prerequisite(s): a minimum of 15 pilates classes/lessons with us and/or prior experience teaching movement and practicing pilates
Assessment Methods: Written & Practical
Regular Registration: £4,128.84(VAT incl.)
Early Registration (ends 6-Weeks before Mat 1 start date): £3,715.9 (VAT incl.)
*Note: You must attend in-full, all training dates listed above to receive your certificate of completion. Additional self-practice, student teaching and observation hours, are required before you are eligible to complete your final test-out. Details of eligibility are listed below.
Balanced Body® Comprehensive Final Test-Out
To become a fully qualified Balanced Body® Pilates Comprehensive Instructor, you must complete the following:
- Balanced Body® Mat Instructor Training or equivalent,
- Balanced Body® Reformer Instructor Training or equivalent,
- Balanced Body® Cadillac/Tower: course work, written and practical assessment,
- Balanced Body® Chair: course work, written and practical assessment,
- Balanced Body® Barrels: course work, written and practical assessment,
- 45 Personal practice hours and 105 Teaching hours or
- 35 Personal sessions, 20 observations hours and 95 teaching hours, and
- final written and practical comprehensive test (additional charge: £276 VAT incl. / £248.40 for early registration )