Our case studies workshops are designed to help teachers gain confidence using the classical system for a variety of clients. Led by instructor, Dawne Likhodedova, this workshop is required for our comprehensive and apprentice learners, but is also open to comprehensively trained teachers from outside our programme who may want to up-skill or brush up on classical techniques.
In our advanced system case study workshop we will look at how to use the advanced system to challenge and inspire our clients who have a solid pilates practice. Specifically, we will address:
- teacher/client spotting and safety
- equipment safety
- challenging alignment and postural habits of our clients,
- additional cases of real clients from our studio!
This workshop is required for our Comprehensive Apprentices and is open to teachers from outside of our programme who have completed our Advanced System Seminar.
- Individual Workshop: £250
- bePilates Apprentices: Included in registration
REGISTRATON OPENS 1 OCTOBER 2017