The Intermediate 1 System Seminar continues your development as a teacher, following the teaching progression of clients to reach the intermediate level. Led by instructor, Dawne Likhodedova, this seminar is required for our comprehensive and apprentice learners, but is also open to teachers from outside our programme who may want to up-skill or brush up on classical techniques.
In addition to the choreography, purpose and order and transitions of the exercises in the intermediate 1 system, you will learn:
- exercise progressions, common modifications,
- equipment set-up, safety and maintenance,
- hands on teaching techniques and assists,
- instructor safety
This workshop is required for our Comprehensive Apprentices and is open to teachers from outside of our programme who have completed our Beginner System Seminar.
- Individual Workshop: £560
- bePilates Apprentices: Included in registration
REGISTRATION OPENS 1 OCTOBER 2017