Want to find out more about Classical Pilates?
Our 1-Day Workshop for Classical Curious Pilates enthusiasts and non-classical teachers is designed just for you!
You will learn:
The history of Pilates and the pilates "elders"
What is Classical Pilates?
What is the powerhouse and why do we care?
Fundamental exercises and common modifications on the Mat and Reformer
Introduction to additional classical pilates apparatus and accessories including:
the chairs (wunda chair, hi-chair, arm chair)
the barrels (small barrel, spine corrector, ladder barrel)
smaller equipment and accessories (ring, weights, sand bags, toe corrector, foot corrector)
1:30pm Break for Lunch
2:30pm Back to Work!
Workshop Materials: Provided on the day.
Pre-requisites: None! This short workshop is designed for those interested in training to be a teacher or those who have already completed all or part of their training!
Cancellations / Refunds
- You will receive a full refund minus administrative fee (£15) if written notice of cancellation is received 30 days or more before course/workshop start date.
- If your written notice of cancellation is received less than 30 days but more than 7, you will receive a partial refund (50% of fees paid).
- If your written notice of your cancellation is received less than 7 calendar days prior to the start of the course or workshop, you are not entitled to any refund.
- A no-show on the day of the course or workshop will be considered a late cancellation and results in no refund
- We reserve the right to cancel courses/workshops for low participation and will notify you no less than 1-week before the start date, should we need to cancel.
- bePilates and Dawne Likhodedova reserve the right to cancel any course or workshop for any reason, in which all fees will be refunded in full.
- In the event of course or workshop cancellation, bePilates is not responsible for any hotel, airline or transportation fees.