Balanced Body® Mat 2 Teacher Training (PMA CECs: 16)
The Balanced Body Pilates Mat instructor training includes the complete Pilates Mat repertoire as well as an introduction to the movement principles that make Pilates such a successful exercise program.
Modifications and variations are included to help you successfully teach a wide range of clients. Balanced Body Pilates Mat instructor training will empower you to become a successful, creative and transformative Pilates teacher.
Mat 2 includes:
• the remaining intermediate and advanced level exercises
• essential movement principles
• training tips for advancing clients to the higher levels.
• Pilates for sports specific activities
REGISTRATION: £561 (VAT inclusive)
REGISTER 6-WEEKS IN ADVANCE AND RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR REGISTRATION!
- Saturday 13 May 2017: 9am-6pm
- Sunday 14 May 2017: 9am-6pm
You must attend the entire training in order to pass the module.
Assessment Methods: Written and Practical
To become a fully qualified Balanced Body® Pilates Mat Instructor, you must complete the following:
- Anatomy (strongly recommended)
- Balanced Body® Mat 1: course work, written and practical test
- Balanced Body® Mat 2: course work, written and practical test
- 25 mat personal sessions and 45 mat student teaching hours or
- 20 mat personal sessions, 35 student teaching hours and 15 observation hours
- final written and practical test (additional charge: £276 VAT incl. / £248.40 for early registration)
Cancellation Policy / Terms & Conditions
- Full refund minus administrative fee (£66) if written notice of cancellation is received 30 days or more before course or workshop start date.
- If cancelled less than 30 days but more than 7, you will receive a partial refund (50% of fees paid) or if you'd like to reschedule to another scheduled course, an additional £66 administrative fee will be charged.
- If written notice of your cancellation is received less than 7 calendar days prior to the start of the course, you are not entitled to any refund.
- A no show on the day of the course results in no refund. You must attend the entire course in order to receive your certificate of completion.
- In the event of course or workshop cancellation bePilates is not responsible for any hotel, airline or transportation fees.
- bePilates reserves the right to cancel any course or workshop, in which case all fees will be refunded in full. We require a minimum of 3 learners per course for it to run and will notify you no less than 1-week before the start date, should we need to cancel for low participation.
Terms and Conditions Apply: http://www.be-pilates.co.uk/tcs