Balanced Body® Mat 1 & Mat 2 Teacher Training Intensive (PMA CECs: 32 / REPS CPDs: 32)
The Balanced Body® Pilates Mat instructor training programme includes the complete Pilates Mat repertoire as well as an introduction to the movement principles that make Pilates such a successful exercise program.
Split over two modules, Mat 1 and Mat 2, you will learn modifications and variations to help you successfully teach a wide range of clients.
The Balanced Body® Pilates Mat Teacher Training Program includes:
- exercise instruction in the complete Pilates Mat repertoire
- modifications and variations of the Pilates repertoire
- comprehensive manuals consistent with current industry standards
- cueing, coaching and teaching tips for clients at different levels of ability and fitness
- precautions and contraindications of working with special populations, including clients with osteoporosis and pregnancy, and
- mat class sequencing and strategies for group and private lesson programming
Our Balanced Body® Mat 1 & Mat 2 Teacher Training Intensive Includes both Mat 1 and Mat 2 modules and is appropriate for more advanced level practitioners or learners who have already completed a teacher training programme from another provider and are looking to bridge to Balanced Body.
Please read below for more details on each module included:
Balanced Body® 1 (PMA CECs: 16 / REPS CPDs: 16)
Mat 1 includes an introduction to the history and principles of Pilates, beginning and most intermediate level classical exercises and modifications to the classical repertoire, lectures on class order and programming in a group setting, and guidelines for teaching seniors, pre-, and post-natal classes.
Balanced Body® Mat 2 (PMA CECs: 16 / REPS CPDs: 16)
Mat 2 includes the remaining intermediate and advanced level exercises as well as essential movement principles and training tips for advancing clients to the higher levels. Pilates for sports specific activities are also covered.
REGISTRATION: £935 (VAT incl.)
REGISTER 6-WEEKS IN ADVANCE AND RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR REGISTRATION!
- Monday 16 January 2017: 9:30am-5:30pm
- Tuesday 17 January 2017: 9:30am-5:30pm
- Wednesday 18 January 2017: 9:30am-5:30pm
- Thursday 19 January 2017: 9:30am-5:30pm
- Friday 20 January 2017: 9:30am-5:30pm
You must attend the entire training in order to pass the module.
Assessment Methods: Written and Practical
To become a fully qualified Balanced Body® Pilates Mat Instructor, you must complete the following:
- Anatomy (strongly recommended)
- Balanced Body® Mat 1: course work, written and practical test
- Balanced Body® Mat 2: course work, written and practical test
- 25 mat personal sessions and 45 mat student teaching hours or
- 20 mat personal sessions, 35 student teaching hours and 15 observation hours
- final written and practical test (additional charge: £276 VAT incl. / £248.40 for early registration)
Cancellation Policy / Terms & Conditions
- Full refund minus administrative fee (£66) if written notice of cancellation is received 30 days or more before course or workshop start date.
- If cancelled less than 30 days but more than 7, you will receive a partial refund (50% of fees paid) or if you'd like to reschedule to another scheduled course, an additional £66 administrative fee will be charged.
- If written notice of your cancellation is received less than 7 calendar days prior to the start of the course, you are not entitled to any refund.
- A no show on the day of the course results in no refund. You must attend the entire course in order to receive your certificate of completion.
- In the event of course or workshop cancellation bePilates is not responsible for any hotel, airline or transportation fees.
- bePilates reserves the right to cancel any course or workshop, in which case all fees will be refunded in full. We require a minimum of 3 learners per course for it to run and will notify you no less than 1-week before the start date, should we need to cancel for low participation.
Terms and Conditions Apply: http://www.be-pilates.co.uk/tcs