Balanced Body® Reformer 1 & Reformer 2 Teacher Training Intensive (PMA CECs: 34)
The Pilates Reformer is an extraordinarily flexible piece of exercise equipment allowing resistance and support for exercises involving every part of the body.
Balanced Body® Reformer teacher training program gives you a thorough understanding of how to use the Reformer to develop core and extremity strength, stability, flexibility, coordination and balance. The wide range of exercises provides a stimulation workout for clients at any level of ability.
Split over three modules, Reformer 1, 2 and 3, you will learn modifications and variations to help you successfully teach a wide range of clients.
The Balanced Body® Pilates Reformer Teacher Training Program includes:
- exercise instruction in the complete Pilates Reformer repertoire
- modifications and variations of the Pilates repertoire
- comprehensive manuals consistent with current industry standards
- cueing, coaching and teaching tips for clients at different levels of ability and fitness
- precautions and contraindications of working with special populations, including clients with osteoporosis and pregnancy, and
- reformer class sequencing and strategies for group and private lesson programming
Our Balanced Body® Reformer 1 & Reformer 2 Teacher Training Intensive Includes both Reformer 1 and Reformer 2 modules and is appropriate for more advanced level practitioners or learners who have already completed a teacher training programme from another provider and are looking to bridge to Balanced Body.
You will still need to complete Reformer 3 coursework and requisite hours before you can test-out at the reformer level.
Please read below for more details on each module included:
Balanced Body® Reformer 1 (PMA CECs: 18 / REPS CPDs: 18)
In Reformer 1, you will learn:
- an introduction to the Pilates Reformer, including set-up and safety
- beginner/intermediate level exercises, and
- how to effectively sequence, cue and plan private and group classes
Balanced Body® Reformer 2 (PMA CECs: 16 / REPS CPDs: 16)
In Reformer 2, you will learn:
- intermediate/advanced exercises and modifications designed for group and individual instruction
- how to teach successful classes and sessions to clients at different levels of ability
- a variety of programs designed to keep you and your clients inspired
Regular Registration: £935 (VAT incl.)
REGISTER 6-WEEKS IN ADVANCE AND RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR REGISTRATION!
- Monday 16 October 2017: 9:30am-5:30pm
- Tuesday 17 October 2017: 9:30am-5:30pm
- Wednesday 18 October 2017: 9:30am-5:30pm
- Thursday 19 October 2017: 9:30am-5:30pm
- Friday 20 October 2017: 9:30am-5:30pm
You must attend the entire training in order to pass the module.
Assessment Methods: Written and Practical
To become a fully qualified Balanced Body® Pilates Reformer Instructor, you must complete the following:
- Balanced Body® Mat Instructor Training or equivalent
- Balanced Body® Reformer 1: course work, written and practical test
- Balanced Body® Reformer 2: course work, written and practical test
- Balanced Body® Reformer 3: course work, written and practical test
- 50 reformer personal practice hours and 100 student teaching hours or
- 30 reformer personal practice hours, 90 student teaching hours and 30 observation hours.
- final written and practical test (additional charge: £276 VAT incl. / £248.40 for early registration)
Cancellation Policy / Terms & Conditions
- Full refund minus administrative fee (£66) if written notice of cancellation is received 30 days or more before course or workshop start date.
- If cancelled less than 30 days but more than 7, you will receive a partial refund (50% of fees paid) or if you'd like to reschedule to another scheduled course, an additional £66 administrative fee will be charged.
- If written notice of your cancellation is received less than 7 calendar days prior to the start of the course, you are not entitled to any refund.
- A no show on the day of the course results in no refund. You must attend the entire course in order to receive your certificate of completion.
- In the event of course or workshop cancellation bePilates is not responsible for any hotel, airline or transportation fees.
- bePilates reserves the right to cancel any course or workshop, in which case all fees will be refunded in full. We require a minimum of 3 learners per course for it to run and will notify you no less than 1-week before the start date, should we need to cancel for low participation.
Terms and Conditions Apply: http://www.be-pilates.co.uk/tcs