Balanced Body® MOTR Teacher Training: (PMA CECs: 16)
Combine the core principles of Pilates, the power of aerobic conditioning and the balance and release exercises of a foam roller in this inspiring workshop.
The MOTR is a small, inexpensive piece of equipment that allows you to train your clients anywhere while focusing on key principles of alignment, balance, core control and functional movement patterns.
Exercises can be easily varied to provide appropriate challenges for clients at any level from senior citizens to professional athletes.
You will learn key positions and exercises on the MOTR as well as class sequencing and programming for your private and group sessions.
This workshop is appropriate for Pilates teachers, fitness and movement professionals and anyone with a strong movement background.
Registration: £396 (VAT inclusive)
REGISTER 6-WEEKS IN ADVANCE AND RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR REGISTRATION!
- Monday 2 October 2017: 9am-6pm
- Tuesday 3 October 2017: 9am-6pm
You must attend the entire training in order to pass the module.
Assessment Methods: Written and Practical
To become a fully qualified Balanced Body® MOTR Instructor, you must complete the following:
- Anatomy (strongly recommended)
- Balanced Body® MOTR Teacher Training Course: course work, written and practical test
- 20 MOTR personal sessions and 20 MOTR student teaching hours and
- final practical test (fee included in course fee)
Cancellation Policy / Terms & Conditions
- Full refund minus administrative fee (£66) if written notice of cancellation is received 30 days or more before course or workshop start date.
- If cancelled less than 30 days but more than 7, you will receive a partial refund (50% of fees paid) or if you'd like to reschedule to another scheduled course, an additional £66 administrative fee will be charged.
- If written notice of your cancellation is received less than 7 calendar days prior to the start of the course, you are not entitled to any refund.
- A no show on the day of the course results in no refund. You must attend the entire course in order to receive your certificate of completion.
- In the event of course or workshop cancellation bePilates is not responsible for any hotel, airline or transportation fees.
- bePilates reserves the right to cancel any course or workshop, in which case all fees will be refunded in full. We require a minimum of 3 learners per course for it to run and will notify you no less than 1-week before the start date, should we need to cancel for low participation.
Terms and Conditions Apply: http://www.be-pilates.co.uk/tcs