Balanced Body® Bodhi Suspension System Teacher Training (PMA CECs: 16)
Balanced Body's Bodhi Suspension System® offers dynamic, whole-body suspension to challenge core strength, flexibility and proprioception.
Bring the precision and movement principles of Pilates to suspension training as you take the body out of alignment with gravity and fire core stability muscles and develop integrated, whole-body strength and dynamic flexibility.
The Bodhi Suspension System offers four potential points of suspension to maximise stability training and proprioception while providing many options for creativity. Learn essential exercises and how to create balanced class sequences using Balanced Body’s unique track system.
The ideal complement to a Pilates or personal training practice, Bodhi adds standing, balance, and stability elements that bodies respond to and enjoy.
Bodhi instructor training provides instructors with everything needed to teach a variety of formats, from small group personal training to circuit training to private sessions. Re-ignite your studio and excite your bodies with the Bodhi Suspension System!
Registration: £396 (VAT inclusive)
REGISTER 6-WEEKS IN ADVANCE AND RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR REGISTRATION!
- Thursday 5 October 2017: 9am-6pm
- Friday 6 October 2017: 9am-6pm
You must attend the entire training in order to pass the module.
Assessment Methods: Written and Practical
To become a fully qualified Balanced Body® Bodhi Suspension Instructor, you must complete the following:
- Anatomy (strongly recommended)
- Balanced Body® Bodhi Suspension Teacher Training Course: course work, written and practical test
- 20 Bodhi Suspension Training personal sessions and 20 Bodhi Suspension Training student teaching hours and
- final practical test (fee included in course fee)
Cancellation Policy / Terms & Conditions
- Full refund minus administrative fee (£66) if written notice of cancellation is received 30 days or more before course or workshop start date.
- If cancelled less than 30 days but more than 7, you will receive a partial refund (50% of fees paid) or if you'd like to reschedule to another scheduled course, an additional £66 administrative fee will be charged.
- If written notice of your cancellation is received less than 7 calendar days prior to the start of the course, you are not entitled to any refund.
- A no show on the day of the course results in no refund. You must attend the entire course in order to receive your certificate of completion.
- In the event of course or workshop cancellation bePilates is not responsible for any hotel, airline or transportation fees.
- bePilates reserves the right to cancel any course or workshop, in which case all fees will be refunded in full. We require a minimum of 3 learners per course for it to run and will notify you no less than 1-week before the start date, should we need to cancel for low participation.
Terms and Conditions Apply: http://www.be-pilates.co.uk/tcs