Balanced Body® Apparatus 3 Teacher Training (PMA CECs: 12)
The Balanced Body Pilates Apparatus Instructor training program completes the full Pilates certification program.
You'll learn the complete repertoire on the Trapeze Table/Cadillac/Tower, the Pilates Chair and Barrels.
Completing the additional apparatus training gives you the additional tools you need to work with a diverse range of clients.
Apparatus 3 includes:
- advanced exercises plus modifications
- tips for working with the advanced client
- programs designed for specific sports and pathologies
REGISTRATION: £561 (VAT inclusive)
REGISTER 6-WEEKS IN ADVANCE AND RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR REGISTRATION!
- Saturday 16 December 2017: 10am-5pm
- Sunday 17 December 2017: 10am-5pm
You must attend the entire training in order to pass the module.
Assessment Methods: Written and Practical
To become a fully qualified Balanced Body® Comprehensive Pilates Instructor, you must complete the following:
- Balanced Body® Mat Instructor Training or equivalent,
- Balanced Body® Reformer Instructor Training or equivalent,
- Balanced Body® Apparatus 1: course work, written and practical assessment,
- Balanced Body® Apparatus 2: course work, written and practical assessment,
- Balanced Body® Apparatus 3: course work, written and practical assessment,
- 120 Personal practice hours and 230 Teaching hours or
- 85 Personal sessions, 65 observations hours and 95 teaching hours, and 220 Student Teaching Hours
Cancellation Policy / Terms & Conditions
- Full refund minus administrative fee (£66) if written notice of cancellation is received 30 days or more before course or workshop start date.
- If cancelled less than 30 days but more than 7, you will receive a partial refund (50% of fees paid) or if you'd like to reschedule to another scheduled course, an additional £66 administrative fee will be charged.
- If written notice of your cancellation is received less than 7 calendar days prior to the start of the course, you are not entitled to any refund.
- A no show on the day of the course results in no refund. You must attend the entire course in order to receive your certificate of completion.
- In the event of course or workshop cancellation bePilates is not responsible for any hotel, airline or transportation fees.
- bePilates reserves the right to cancel any course or workshop, in which case all fees will be refunded in full. We require a minimum of 3 learners per course for it to run and will notify you no less than 1-week before the start date, should we need to cancel for low participation.
Terms and Conditions Apply: http://www.be-pilates.co.uk/tcs