Balanced Body® Reformer 3 Teacher Training (PMA CECs: 14)
The Pilates Reformer is an extraordinarily flexible piece of exercise equipment allowing resistance and support for exercises involving every part of the body.
Our program gives you a thorough understanding of how to use the Reformer to develop core and extremity strength, stability, flexibility, coordination and balance.
The wide range of exercises provides a stimulation workout for clients at any level of ability.
Reformer 3 includes:
• advanced exercises plus modifications
• training clients for sports specific activities
• tips for training the advanced client
REGISTRATION: £561 (VAT inclusive)
REGISTER 6-WEEKS IN ADVANCE AND RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR REGISTRATION!
- Saturday 2 December 2017: 10am-6pm
- Sunday 3 December 2017: 10am-6pm
You must attend the entire training in order to pass the module.
Assessment Methods: Written and Practical
To become a fully qualified Balanced Body® Pilates Reformer Instructor, you must complete the following:
- Balanced Body® Mat Instructor Training or equivalent
- Balanced Body® Reformer 1: course work, written and practical test
- Balanced Body® Reformer 2: course work, written and practical test
- Balanced Body® Reformer 3: course work, written and practical test
- 50 reformer personal practice hours and 100 student teaching hours or
- 30 reformer personal practice hours, 90 student teaching hours and 30 observation hours.
- final written and practical test (additional charge: £276 VAT incl. / £248.40 for early registration)
Cancellation Policy / Terms & Conditions
- Full refund minus administrative fee (£66) if written notice of cancellation is received 30 days or more before course or workshop start date.
- If cancelled less than 30 days but more than 7, you will receive a partial refund (50% of fees paid) or if you'd like to reschedule to another scheduled course, an additional £66 administrative fee will be charged.
- If written notice of your cancellation is received less than 7 calendar days prior to the start of the course, you are not entitled to any refund.
- A no show on the day of the course results in no refund. You must attend the entire course in order to receive your certificate of completion.
- In the event of course or workshop cancellation bePilates is not responsible for any hotel, airline or transportation fees.
- bePilates reserves the right to cancel any course or workshop, in which case all fees will be refunded in full. We require a minimum of 3 learners per course for it to run and will notify you no less than 1-week before the start date, should we need to cancel for low participation.
Terms and Conditions Apply: http://www.be-pilates.co.uk/tcs