You should only purchase your apprenticeship registration once you have paid for and successfully passed your assessment.
Please note the the total price of the programme is £4,995 (inclusive of £1000 non-refundable deposit and registration fee).
- In order to register for a place in our apprenticeship programme, you must first submit an application and complete an entrance assessment (£120).
- Once you have successfully passed your entrance assessment, you will need to make a £1000 non-refundable deposit to register your place in our programme.
- Full payment (the remaining £3995) is due no less than 1-month prior to January 2019 apprenticeship start date to confirm your place. If we do not receive full payment by that time, your registration will be considered cancelled (and no deposit refunded).
- If we reach capacity before we have received your payment, we reserve the right to cancel your registration. In this event we will refund you the cost of your deposit. We will only be accepting 4 apprentices into our programme starting January 2019.
- When you register for our apprenticeship programme, you confirm that you understand the commitment of time required to complete the training programme. It is your responsibility to ensure the course hours/requirements will be met in the time allotted and can fit into your schedule and life commitments.
- You will receive a full refund (less deposit) if we receive your apprenticeship programme cancellation in writing (email@example.com) with 90 days or more notice prior to the start of the programme.
- Any apprenticeship programme cancellations received with less than 90 days prior to the start of the programme are not accepted and no refund will be issued.
- Apprenticeship Programme cancellations received after the commencement of the programme are not accepted and no refund will be issued.
- For the avoidance of doubt, we do not accept cancellations due to change of mind, weddings, work travel, holidays, personal relocation or similar. In these instances no refund will be given.
- It is your responsibility to keep track of our programme training dates and to attend all workshops scheduled.
- If you are unable to attend any of the workshops as scheduled, it is possible that missed hours can be made up privately at an extra cost (£37.50 per workshop hour missed)
- All course requirements, including workshop hours must be completed at each level before you can be assessed at that level.
- Any outstanding fees in regards to making up workshop hours, will need to be paid before you can be assessed at each level, meaning that if you miss 1 hour of an apprentice workshop at the intermediate 2 level, that one hour will need to be paid and made up before you can schedule your intermediate 2 assessment.
cancelling/rescheduling private and teacher classes
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your 1-to-1 lesson with Dawne, we require 24hr notice in order to cancel or reschedule with no charge.
- Cancellations within 24hr of your 1-to-1 lesson will be charged at the full rate of a 1-to-1 lesson with Dawne (£75).
- If you need to cancel your place in a teachers class, we require 48hr notice in order to cancel with no charge.
- Cancellations within 48hr of your place in a teacher class will be charged at the full rate of our teacher classes (£45).
- Any outstanding fees in regards to 1-to-1 and teacher class cancellations, will need to be paid before you can be assessed at each level, meaning that if you cancel a 1-to-1 lesson without providing 24hr notice, that lesson will need to be paid and made up before you can schedule your next assessment.
- Failure to pass any assessment on your first attempt will require an additional assessment at a later date. A re-test fee of £200 will be required to reschedule any retest.
- Failure to successfully pass your third attempt will result in having to complete all or part of your training again at additional cost before you will be eligible to re-test
- You will need to successfully pass all formative assessments before you will be eligible to take your final assessment.
- Your registration payment confirms your you into our apprenticeship course starting January 2019 and all scheduled workshops/training dates included in that programme and cannot be transferred to any other programme/service at our studio.
- Your registration payment does not include required reading materials, personal extras (sundries, travel and accommodation), assessment re-sit fees or any additional training you may need to successfully complete your training with us.
- Your registration payment does not include student insurance, which you will be required to purchase following your intermediate 2 assessment, in order to start working as an apprentice in our studio.
- Details regarding refunds in the event of programme cancellation can be found in section "programme no-shows/cancellation" points 1-4 above.