t&c's: Beginner group courses
- Our Autumn Term for 2018 starts Monday 11 September 2018 and ends Friday 21 December 2018. We will break for half-term from Monday 22 October to Friday 26 October and there will be no lessons that week. Course dates and times can be found on our beginner course page.
- Please request your place on our beginner courses via our lesson request form. Once received, we will be in touch within 24hr to confirm your place. At that time, we will ask you to confirm your booking with payment, via our online shop.
- Courses are booked on a first-come-first-served basis, meaning your place on our beginner course, is only confirmed once payment is received.
- If we do not receive payment more than 48hrs in advance of scheduled course start date from all students, anyone paid and registered will have the option to rebook as a 1-to-1 or 2-to-1 course at additional charge, or to cancel that course and request a refund.
- Because students will be practicing the same exercises, you will need to be matched at similar levels/abilities to get the most out of your beginner course. Out of respect for your practice group, we do not allow substitutions - so if you book your beginner course, we expect that it will be you taking it. We do not allow substitutions in the event that you cannot make it to your scheduled lesson.
- If you give us more than 48hrs notice to cancel or reschedule your beginner course, you may select another course to transfer to if available, or request a refund.
- If you neglect to give us more than 48hrs notice to cancel or reschedule your beginner course, it will be treated as having been used whether or not you attend and you will not be entitled to a refund or to reschedule.
- If we have to cancel a lesson, for any reason (such as teacher illness or emergency), we will do our best to give you advance notice and in such instances we will try to accommodate all students to reschedule. In the event that we cannot find a date to make up that lesson, you will receive a refund for that lesson and the rest of the course will go on as planned. It is your responsibility to make sure we have the best way to contact you to notify you of cancellations.
- If another student has cancelled out of the course more than 48hrs in advance of the scheduled course start date, you will have the option to rebook as a 1-to-1 or 2-to-1 course at additional charge or to cancel your place and request a refund.
- We cannot guarantee specific equipment will be available for your lesson. It is at our teachers' discretion, which equipment will provide you with the best workout to help you achieve your goals.
- Please note that you are booking the same day/time each week for the duration of that term when purchasing and booking your beginner course and that eachcourse includes one lesson per week (with the exception of half-term holidays, when there are no lessons). Additional lessons will be charged at standard rates.
- We do not run lessons/classes over half term, school, or bank holidays.
- No refunds will be given for any un-used portions of pre-paid course purchases.
- No refunds will be give for any courses cancelled within 48hrs from their confirmed start date.
- You can request a refund for courses that have been cancelled more than 48hrs from their confirmed start date.