Our case studies workshops are designed to help teachers gain confidence using the classical system for a variety of clients.
Led by instructor, Dawne Likhodedova, this workshop is required for our comprehensive and apprentice learners, but is also open to comprehensively trained teachers from outside our programme who may want to up-skill or brush up on classical techniques.
In our intermediate 2 system case study workshop we will look at how to use the intermediate 2 system to improve the well-being of a variety of clients. Specifically, we will address:
- teaching the clients with osteoporosis,
- improving alignment and postural habits of our clients,
- working with athletes and special requirements,
- additional cases of real clients from our studio!
Pre-requisites: This workshop is required for our apprentice teachers and open to comprehensively trained teachers from other programmes who have completed our Intermediate 2 System Workshop.
- Saturday 5 October 12pm-4pm
- Sunday 6 October 12pm-4pm
bePilates Apprentices: Included in apprenticeship registration fees.